Thekua By Ajay Chopra
A deep-fried Bihari sweet made out of jaggery syrup, grated coconut and cardamom.Read More
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 cup Jaggery
- 2 cup Whole Wheat flour with husk
- 1/2 cup fresh grated coconut
- 1 tsp Green Cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- Heat Oil in a Pan For Syrup add water and jaggery in a pot and let it melt, stir of needed.
- For Thekua dough take whole wheat flour with husk, add fresh grated coconut, green cardamom powder, ghee and mix it to make it look like a crumble, strain the syrup, cool it down and mix it in the flour batter and make medium soft dough.
- Grease palm with ghee and take small ball of the dough and shape it like a leaf.
- Using knife make a small lines on one side of the thekua which will resemble like a leaf.
- Deep fry thekua on a medium heat.
- Sprinkle sugar powder on thekua and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.