The Vegg curry By akansha srivastava
The Vegg curry
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 2
A vegetarian recipe made in way of egg curry which tastes great and looks exactly like egg curryRead More
- 8 Boiled and mashed potatoes
- 100 gram Grated paneer
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 medium Tomato puree
- 2 medium Finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1.5 tsp Garam masala
- 0.5 tsp Amchur(optiona
- Freshly chopped coriander
- Salt as taste
- Corn flour
- 0.5 tsp Green chilli paste
- 1 tsp Jeera
- Boil potatoes, peel and mash theAdd some maida and make a smooth dough.
- Grate paneer and add a pinch of turmeric and maida and make a smooth dough.
- Now make a ball of paneer, take potato and flatten in hand then put paneer ball and wrap it with potato dougNow give it shape of an egg.
- Now heat oil in pan for frying, roll prepared veggs in corn flour and deep fry till brown n crispy.
- Once done, remove from pan and cut in halThey will look like fried eggs cut in half.
- Heat oil in another pan and add jeerOnce jeera splutters add onions and ginger garlic paste and saute till onions become a transluscent and start turning pink.
- Then add tomato puree and green chilli paste and saute for 2- 3 mins on low flame.
- Add in the turmeric, coriander, red chilly and garam masala and cook the masala till it separates from oil.
- Now add the prepared veggs and let it absorb the masala for 2 mins.
- Now add in water as gravy required, salt as per taste, and amchur powder.
- Cover n cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander on top and serve hot with chappatis or rice.