Thandai powder By Manju Arora
Traditionally Thandai making is a tedious job,but with this powder we can enjoy it instantly. It is full of calcium, magnesium, omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants.It is a great cool ,stress buster and immunity booster drinkRead More
- Muskmelon seeds-50 gm
- Pumpkin seeds -50 gm
- Fennel seeds 50 gm
- Green cardamom -10 gm
- Black peppercorns -5gm
- Dried rose petals -25 gm
- Saffron - 10-12 strands
- Dry roast nuts and seeds except fennel seeds for one minute and let it cool.
- Grind fennel seeds finely and sieve it.
- Grind sugar with cardamom black pepper and rose petals make a fine powder and sieve it.
- Now grind all nuts and seedDon't grind continuesly otherwise it will release it's oil.
- Mix all the powders,add crushed saffron.And store it in an airtight container.
- You can use it for 2-3 months.
- While serving add 2 heaped tbs in full glass of chilled milk, blend it and garnish with almonds pistachios slivers and saffroEnjoy cool - cool Thandai.