This rich Thandai Mousse cake topped with decadent white chocolate mousse and infused with thandai syrup will make you long to party and celebrate Holi! Also, this can be served during summer too.Read More
- For Thandai Mousse Cake: 200 gm all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 100 gm yoghurt
- 100 gm castor sugar
- 60 gm vegetable oil
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 100 gm chopped white chocolate
- 100 ml fresh cream
- 2 tbsp thandai syrup
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 2-3 tbsp chopped almonds and pistachios
- 1-2 tsp saffron strands
- Procedure to make Thandai Mousse cake: In a bowl add refined flour, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom powder and let it rest.
- In another bowl add curd, castor sugar, oil and whisk it.
- Add vanilla essence, flour and whisk it nicely.
- In a baking pan add butter, pour the batter and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 25 minutes.
- To prepare mousse, in a bowl add white chocolate.
- In a heated pan add fresh cream and let it heat.
- Add the heated cream into the white chocolate and whisk it properly.
- Add thandai syrup and mix it.
- Pour the thandai in a bowl, add whipped cream and mix it.
- Add the thandai mousse on the cake and spread it.
- Add chopped almonds, pistachios, saffron strands and refrigerate it for 60 minutes.
- Once chilled Thandai Mousse cake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.