Thai Vegetable Soup By Gautam Mehrishi
Thai Vegetable Soup
Here are the steps to make fantastic, easy and healthy vegetable soup at home. Made with mint, basil leaves and tofu, this is a perfect Thai vegetable soup recipe for winter.Read More
- 5 to 6 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp red chillies
- 1 to 2 tsp parsley
- 9 to 10 mint leaves
- lukewarm water
- 250 gm tofu
- 4 to 8 basil leaves
- 2 lemon grass stalks
- 1 to 2 celery
- 1 lettuce shredded
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- lemon grass
- red chillies
- sesame oil
- basil leaves
- Heat some sesame oil in a pan.
- In a bowl, combine chopped red chillies, parsley, lukewarm water and salt.
- Mix well.
- Transfer the contents to the pan with oil and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- Dice the tofu into small pieces, add them to the pan and stir fry , Boil water in a deep pan and add salt, basil leaves, lemon grass and celery.
- Add some sesame oil and soya sauce and stir well and cook till stock is prepared.
- Once the tofu is half done, add the shredded lettuce and salt to the pan.
- Also add soya sauce and mix well.
- Strain the stock and add to the pan and boil the soup.
- In a serving bowl, place a ladle full of vegetables from the soup and then pour the soup.
- Garnish with lemon grass, chopped parsley and red chillies, sesame oil and basil leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.