Thai Papaya Melon Salad
This novel salad contains muskmelon, papaya, watermelon, iceberg lettuce, is served with a vinegar and lime dressing and plated with assorted spices and vegetables.Read More
- For Thai Papaya Melon Salad
- ½ cup peanuts
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped thai ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- ½ chopped onion
- Few coriander leaves
- FOR DRESSING
- For Garnish
- Coriander leaves
- basil leaves
- Mint leaves
- lemon juice
- For the salad dressing heat water in a pan, add vinegar, honey, chopped red chilli, lemon zest, toasted sesame seeds, brown sugar.
- Mix well.
- In a bowl, combine soaked peanuts, soy sauce, fish sauce, lemon juice, thai ginger, chopped garlic and onion, and coriander leaves.
- Transfer the mixture to a ramekin bowl.
- Steam the peanut mixture for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, add scoops of melon, papaya, and watermelon, torn iceberg lettuce, and basil leaves.
- Pour the dressing and mix well.
- Soak the Vietnamese rice paper in water.
- Arrange the papaya melon salad on the soaked Vietnamese rice paper and roll it.
- Pour the steamed peanuts mixture on it.
- Serve with chopped cucumber and steamed peanut mixture.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, basil leaves, parsley, mint leaves, salt, and lemon juice.
Explore our Popular Stories.