Thai Basil Mushroom By Ripu Daman Handa
Thai Basil Mushroom
This starter is for all those who cannot get enough of mushrooms. Olive oil, button mushrooms, red chillies, basil leaves and soya sauce are some of the ingredients needed to make Thai basil mushrooms!Read More
- 2 chopped red chillies
- 8 peeled button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 thai red bird eye chilli
- 1 chopped mushroom stems
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp basil leaves
- crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- for garnish white sesame seeds
- basil leaf
- thai red chilli
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute the chopped garlic and finely chopped mushrooms stems.
- Add butter, button mushrooms, roughly cut basil leaves to the pan and saute again.
- Add soy sauce, salt, chopped red chillies and mix again.
- Transfer all the ingredients onto a serving dish.
- Garnish with the white sesame seeds, basil leaf, and thai red chilli.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.