Tender coconut pudding By Manisha Shetty
Tender coconut pudding
Made by the goddess of coconut crafted to a beautiful pudding. A decade old grandma recipe filled with the same delicate flavoursRead More
- Tender coconut
- Condense milk
- China grass
- Coconut water
- Make puree with water of the tender coconut (only half the quantity ).
- Boil milk,sugar condense milk( dissolve sugar.
- Melt China grass in water .
- Then At last mix all the things in a bowl or mould and let it set in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours .
- Then serve with garnish suggested above enjoy!.