Tawa cake By Shilpa Chhugani
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 3
This caked is baked on tawa...Read More
- Oreo biscuits- 2 packets
- Coco powder
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- Milk-1 cup
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Grind the biscuits in mixer and keep it on a bowl.
- Mix Milk and Maida, butter then stir it .
- Mix sugar and coco powder and stir it .
- Then add baking powder and baking soda and them mix the batter properly.
- Preheat taw,and transfer the batter in cake mould .
- Then put the cake mould on tawa and cover it with lid on low flame .
- Keep it for 30 minutes.
- For icing- mix coca powder, milk butter, sugar.
- Mix it and do the icing of cake.
- For caramel- stir the sugar on pan on a low flame, till you get consistency of caramel .
- Then make the shapes of caramel as you wan.