Tawa cake By Shilpa Chhugani
This is a chocolate biscuits cake baked on tawaRead More
- 2 packets oreo biscuits
- Coco powder
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Grind the biscuits in mixer.
- Take the mixture in a bowl.
- Add Milk and stir, keep on stirring.
- Add sugar and stir.
- Add 2 tsp of coca powder and stir .
- Then add baking powder and baking soda and stir well.
- Add the batter in cake mould.
- Preheat flat tawa .
- Keep the mould in tawa and cover it with lid on low flame.
- Check after 30 minutes.
- By that time cake will be ready.
- Make icing with coco powder, milk, sugar,butter.
- For caramel, in a pan stir the sugar till it melt and become coat like caramel.