Tavuk Gogsu By Ranveer Brar
A dessert made with chicken? Yes, Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for Tavuk Gogsu, a Turkish dessert made with chicken breast and milk. This caramelized pudding is creamy and has the goodness and sweetness of the milk.Read More
- For tavuk gogsu
- 1 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp sugar
- For custard
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 cup milk
- 5 table spoons rice flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pod cardamom
- 1 tbsp butter
- For garnish
- pomegranate seeds
- orange wedges
- dried hibiscus
- Add the chicken to the boiling water and let it boil for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Add sugar and let it cook.
- Shred the chicken with hands.
- In another heated pan, add milk, sugar and let it cook.
- In a bowl, add rice flour, water, milk and whisk it.
- Pour the mixture in the milk.
- Add shredded chicken and mix it.
- Add vanilla extract and mix it.
- In a heated pan, add butter and let it melt.
- Pour the butter in a bowl and add sugar to it.
- Add the pudding. Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Add the pudding in a plate.
- Pour the nut brown butter over it.
- Garnish with an orange wedge, pomegranate seeds and mint leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.