Tariwala Green Chicken By Pooja Sangaonkar
Tariwala Green Chicken
It is blended with aromatic spices, minimal ingredients, healthy green & delicious! It is a perfect Iftar dish for the family!!Read More
- * 1/2 kg chicken
- * 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- * 5-6 green chillies
- * 3 tbsp - fresh coconut
- * 2 tbsp homemade desiccated coconut
- * 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- * 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- * 1 tsp - cumin seeds
- * 1/2 tsp - pepper
- * 1 inch stick - cinnamon
- * 4 - cardamoms
- * 5-6 cloves
- * 2 Indian bay leaf
- * 1/2 tsp - turmeric powder
- * 1/2 tsp - coriander powder
- * 1/2 tsp - garam masala powder
- * 2 - large onions chopped finely
- * 1/2 cup - chopped coriander, 4-5 mint leaves
- * 2 tbsp fresh curd
- * 2 tbsp Oil, 2 tbsp Desi ghee
- * Salt to taste
- * 1/2 glass warm water
- * Take 1/2 kg fresh chicken. Marinate it with curd, turmeric and little salt and leave it for 30 minutes.
- * Heat a pan. Sprinkle some oil add heat the green chillies. Stir & dry roast desiccated coconut, sesame seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds. Add fresh coconut, mint leaves, fresh coriander in it and grind all together into a fine paste adding water.
- * Add oil and desi ghee in pan and heat over medium flame. Add bay leaves, pepper, cinnamon, cardamoms stick, cloves. Saute for a minute and then add finely chopped onion in it. Saute onions until turns golden brown. and then add the ginger-garlic paste in it. Fry for a minute and then add turmeric powder, fine grind paste and cook for 10 minutes until it leaves oil from it.
- * Add marinated chicken pieces in it. Add salt, coriander powder, garam masa powder and stir chicken for 10 minutes until it leaves oil. Add warm water in it and Cover the chicken with a lid and cook for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is tender and soft. Open and garnish with Your Masala Chicken or Chicken Masala is ready. Enjoy it with roti or rice.