Tapioca Pudding With Mango And Honey Topping
I made this recipe for my anniversary this week. This is a creamy rich dessert and is dairy free.Read More
- 1 cup tapioca pearls, 2cups Coconut milk, 1/2 cup sugar, Ripe Mango, Honey to drizzle on top.
- Boil water in a vessel and add the tapioca pearls, boil for 10 minutes and leave the tapioca pearls in the water for half an hour so that they soak up the water and swell.
- After half an hour, add coconut milk and sugar to the above and boiKeep stirring the mixture.
- Once the mixture gets a creamy kheer like consistency,take it off the heat and cool it in the refrigerator.
- Once cool, serve it in your favourite glass topped with cubed mango pieces and drizzle with honey.
- Enjoy the delicious pudding.