Tapioca & Melon Pudding
Craving for a dessert but fed up of kheer, rabdi and other milk preparations? Try this Tapioca and Melon Pudding as demonstrated by Chef Gautam Mehrishi. Treat yourself with this milky pudding.Read More
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 10 almonds
- 1 cup soaked tapioca
- ½ cup jaggery
- 1 cantapoupe
- 1 honeydew
- In a heated pan add milk, ghee, chopped almonds, soaked tapioca and mix it.
- Add salt, grated jaggery and leave it.
- Peel off the skin of cantaloupe and scoop out the inner part of it.
- Add the cooked tapioca in a bowl.
- Add melon scoops in it.
- To garnish add grated jaggery and Tapioca melon pudding is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.