Tangy Moong Dal Kosumalli By Prabhakar Subramanian
Tangy Moong Dal Kosumalli
Its a tangy salad ideal for summer that is tasty, healthy and easy to makeRead More
- 1 Cup cucmuber (cut in small cubes)
- 1/2 cup moong dal
- 1/2 cup raw mango (cut in small cubes)
- 1/4 cup capsicum (cut in small pieces)
- Salt as required
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Green chillies - 2 nos.
- Asafoetida - a pinch (optional)
- Wash and soak the moong dal in water for about 30 minutes.
- In a serving bowl add the cucumber, mango and capsicum pieces.
- add salt as required (along with asafoetida if requireand mix the contents.
- Now add the soaked moon dal and mix together along with the finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Garnish with more coriander and serve.
- You can also season with tempered mustard seeds and green chillies if required. This is not mandatory but the seasoning will enhance the taste.