Tandoori Smoked Chicken By Rakhee Vaswani
Tandoori Smoked Chicken
The much loved tandoori chicken presented in a modern form with goat cheese and herb filling is an absolute winner with its rich, creamy taste. Chef Rakhee Vaswani's tandoori smoked chicken recipe is a must-try.Read More
20 -25 Min
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1 silicone mould
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachio
- 1 tbsp cranberries
- 1 tbsp almond slivers
- 1 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp black raisins
- 5 to 6 mathura peda
- 1 foil sheet
- edible bronzer
- for dusting icing sugar
- For marination, in a bowl take hung curd, red chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, black salt, lime juice, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, all ground spice, salt to taste, mix well and add some mustard oil.
- Make a gash in the chicken legs.
- For the chicken stuffing, in a bowl, add blocks of goat cheese, chopped cashew, chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, salt.
- Stuff the chicken with mixture and secure it with toothpick.
- Grill it in a pre-heated oven at 180 - 200 degrees celsius for 15 - 20 min.
- To make apple and fig chutney: Peel and chop the apple, in a pan add olive oil, chopped ginger, chopped onion, chopped apple, fig, apple cider vinegar, all ground spice powder, lime juice, chilli flakes, brown sugar.
- Cook till all the fruits are reduced to a mash.
- Plate grilled chicken on a platter add to hot, burning coal, add black pepper pods, green cardamom, cloves, black cardamom, cinnamon, and pour clarified butter pour over the burning coal and cover the lid.
- Garnish with onion rings, mint leaves and lemon wedges.
Explore our Popular Stories.