Tandoori Platter By Rahul Banerjee
A platter full of delicious grilled fruits and vegetables can make anyone's day. Living Foodz shares an interesting recipe for Tandoori Platter. Try this recipe at home and impress your family.Read More
- 3-4 tbsp curd
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp white pepper powder
- salt as per taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp oil
- diced mixed fruits & fresh vegetables
- Procedure to make Tandoori Platter: In a bowl, add curd, ginger - garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder. Add white pepper powder, salt as per taste, lemon juice and mix it well.
- Add oil and mix it well. Add the marination in the mixed fruit and vegetables and mix it well. Leave it to marinate for an hour.
- Add the fruits and vegetables in a skewer and grill it until it is cooked.
Explore our Popular Stories.