Tandoori chicken By Swetha
Flavour is the keyRead More
- 3 onions chopped
- 5 green chillies chopped
- Coriander leaves small cup
- Mint leaves small cup
- Ginger garlic paste
- Kashmiri red chilli masala 2tsp
- Turmeric powder a pinch and garam masala
- Salt as required
- 2 lemon squeezed
- Half a cup of whipped curd
- Spices - pepper , cinnamon , cardamom , cloves, dhaniya , mace
- 4-5Dry red chilli
- Grind the spices and red chilli to make a masala.
- Grind onion and green chillies .
- Take a bowl with the leg piece and add pepper powder and squeezed lemon let it marinate for 15mins.
- Take a bowl , add the whipped curd , onion chilli paste and masala powder , salt , ginger garlic paste , Kashmiri powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and whisk it without any lumps.
- Add the marinated chicken to the masalas and coat it thoroughly.
- Let it marinate for 4-6 hours preferably and it can be marinated overnight for even greater taste.
- Take some charcoal heat it and keep it in the marinated chicken. Pour a tsp of ghee for flavour and let it sit for about 2mins.
- After 4-6 hours bring it to room temperature.
- In a pan , heat 2-3tsp of oil and add chicken one by one.
- Flip to sides for every 5mins and let this process continue for 20-25mins.
- And finally squeeze a lemon on top of it and the tandoori chicken is ready to be served.