Tandoori Baby Potatoes By Mita Barik
Tandoori Baby Potatoes
Tangy with a chatpatta flavour best complimented with ginger tea, and relished by all age groupRead More
- 5-6 baby potatoes
- Curd- 2 spoons
- Besan- 1 Tablespoon
- Curry leaves- 4-5
- Kasturi methi- 1 Tablespoon
- Garam masala- 1 Tablespoon
- Chat masala- 1/2 Tablespoon
- Kashmiri Lal mirch- 1 Tablespoon
- Ajween- 1 Teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic paste- 1 Tablespoon
- Oil- 2 Tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Peel the potatoes and soak it in boiling water for about 15mins.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add the potatoes so that it is coated well with the masalas.
- Leave it for marination for about 30-40mins.
- In a pan add oil and put the marinated potatoes and cook it each side.
- Once it turns golden at each side, serve it on a plate with mint chutney or ginger tea.