Tanaaz's Fried Chicken By Emanual Chauhan
Tanaaz's Fried Chicken
Yummy and crispy, this fried chicken has a distinct Parsi touch to it. It is served with a spicy garlic dip. Do try this recipe at home. This fried chicken is a treat for all chicken lovers.Read More
- For fried chicken
- 8 - 10 chicken breast pieces
- 2 tsp dhansak masala
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp cumin - coriander powder
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp sambar masala
- For the dip
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Marinate the chicken pieces with ginger paste, dhansak powder, cumin-coriander powder, salt and red chilli powder.
- Season the bread crumbs with dhansak powder, cumin-coriander powder, salt and red chilli powder.
- Dip the marinated chicken pieces into the egg white, coat them with the prepared bread crumbs mixture and set aside.
- Preheat the air fryer. Grease the fryer with oil and cook the chicken for 15 minutes or till done.
- In a bowl, whisk curd with garlic paste, chilli powder, sugar, salt and mix well.
- When the chicken is ready, serve hot with the garlic dip and garnish with chopped coriander.
Explore our Popular Stories.