Tacos Maxicana By The Crown chef sarthak jain
Its patties are made from rice and kidney beansRead More
- 50 gm boiled kidney beans
- 100 gm well cooked rice
- Maggi masala 2 pack
- Mexican spice
- Salt ,sugar, red chili powder, pepper,
- 2 sliced onions
- 100 gm mozzarella cheese +100 gm processed cheese
- Sariry (1:1 flour + corn flouand water
- 100 gm corn flakes/ bread crumbs
- 4 lacha paratha
- 100 gm of home made harissa sauce
- Half cook the lacha paratha both sides .
- For patties- mash the rice and kidney beans Maggie masala +Mexican spice +1 tbps water +red chili powder +pepper +salt +sugar make patties form them .
- Dip the patties in saliry and then cote it with corn flakes and then fry it .
- Take the 1 half cooked paratha spread some harissa sauce place 2 patties some slice of onion cheese of both type .
- Place them in the oven for 180 °form 5 min each side .
- Take it out hot garnish it with coriander leaves and sliced onions with tomato sauce and mint chatni .