Taco cresent ring By Hiba Rahman
Taco cresent ring
Its baked and oil free with the creamy flavour of mozerella cheese and flavoured potatoe and cottage cheese with spicesRead More
- 4-5 Potatoes , boiled and mashed
- 100gms cottage cheese(paneer)
- 1 large sized onion
- 3-4 green chillies
- Mozerella cheese
- 1 tbspTomato ketchup and 1tbsp vinegar
- Salt , chilli flakes,pepper powder,chaat masala, roasted cumin powder
- 1tsp cumin and sabut dhaniya
- Oil for cooking
- 2cups flour
- 1tbsp sugar , half tsp salt , 2tbsp milk powder , 1tbsp yeast and water , 2tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 30min.
- In a pan , add 2-3tbsp of vegetable oil and then add cumin and sabut dhaniya and roast it.
- Then add chopped onion and green chilies . Fry for about a minute.
- Then add potato and cottage cheese(paneeand stir it for a minute or two.
- Then add all the dry spices and mix well.
- At last add ketchup and vinegar and its ready.
- Mix flour , sugar , salt , yeast , milk powder , and knead for 5minutes then add butter and let it rest for 2 hours.
- Then take a baking tray , make a big roti(tortillof flour and then cut it into 8 pieces in traingle shape.
- Place it on the baking tray by putting the pointed side of the triangle out side . Place all the traingle pieces.
- Then add the mixture on the top by putting alot of mozerella cheese. Then close the top by covering with the pointed side placing it inside .
- Bake it for 30minutes on 200 degrees and then brush it with oil and there you go . ENJOY .