Swiss Chocolate Cake🍓 By Prachi Pandya
Swiss Chocolate Cake🍓
Classic Dark Chocolate Cake with infused Strawberry Concoction and topped with light whipped cream🍓🎂Read More
- For Swiss Chocolate Sponge: 100 Gm Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 4 tb Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tin/200 Gm Milkmade
- 1/2 cup Milk/ Water
- 1/2 cup Oil or Butter(Salted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- For Strawberry Compote: 20/25 Strawberries (Diced)
- 1 tb Sugar(Granulated)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Cornstarch Slurry
- For Garnish: 5 no.s Strawberries
- Chocolate Ganache
- Whipped Cream
- In a bowl add flour, cocoa powder ,baking soda ,baking powder and shifted for six times and keep it aside (dry ingredients).
- 2.In another bowl ,add the Milkmade and beat it until fluffy then add the sugar and beat it again. Now add butter or oil until the wet ingredients are Aerated and fluffy.
- 3.Now slowly keep on adding Milk or Water into the wet ingredients and then add Vanilla Essence.Now mix it until everything is well incorporated.
- 4.Now add the dry mix into parts in the wet mixture and beat it well for 4 to 5 minutes.
- 5.No grease a 7 x 7” pan with oil and then line it with parchment paper. Add the batter in the pan and tap it for 2 to 3 times to remove the air bubbles.
- 6.No grease a 7 x 7” pan with oil and then line it with parchment paper. Add the batter in the pan and tap it for 2 to 3 times to remove the air bubbles.
- 7.No bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180° celsius for about 30 to 35 minutes.Now insert a toothpick and check if the cake is ready.!.
- 8.In the meanwhile for making Strawberry Compote; add diced strawberries in a pan add sugar to it, lemon juice and cornstarch slurry and cook it for approximately 5 to 7 minutes until it is mushy and has a compote like texture.
- 9.After the cake is baked slice it into two layers add a layer of chocolate ganache and strawberry compote in the middle and cover the whole cake with Swiss chocolate icing and top it with sliced strawberries some hand pipped whipped cream and rosettes of Chocolate Swiss ganache; and your Swiss Chocolate Cake is ready to serve!!.