Easy to cook and likes by childrenRead More
- 250 gms All purpose flour, oil, sugar and water for making syrup, elaichi, pinch of salt
- Take all purpose flour add some salt and water to make dough.
- Make it as chapatis and cut into small circles.
- Keep one circle on another upto 6 circles and make it as a roll.. after making the roll cut it into 2 pieces so it look like 2 roses.
- Heat 1 cup water and add 2 cups of sugar , add 1 elaichLeave it until it become like sugar syruStir it well.
- Cook those roses in oil and dip them in sugar syrup and leave upto 30 minutes.