Are you concerned about your health? Then treat yourself with Baked Sweet Potato Polvorones which are rich in fibre and proteins. Also, these Sweet Potatoes are totally oil free.Read More
- 4 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- fresh thyme
- ½ boiled sweet potato
- 4 tbsp gram flour
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Procedure to make Sweet Potato Polvorones: In a bowl add castor sugar, black pepper powder, fresh thyme, salt and mix it well.
- Finely chop boiled sweet potato and add it in the bowl.
- To the potatoes add refined flour, icing sugar, gram flour, salt, black pepper powder, white buttermilk and mix it well.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and prepare a dough.
- Cut the dough into small circular shapes and add them in a plate.
- Prick the dough using a fork and dust refined flour on it.
- Bake it in the oven at 175' C for 14 - 16 minutes.
- To the sugar & tyme mixture add icing sugar and mix it well.
- Add polvorones in the mixture and mix it.
- To garnish add thyme sprigs, icing sugar and Sweet Potato Polvorones are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.