Sweet Potato Polvorones By Gautam Mehrishi
Sweet Potato Polvorones
Are you concerned about your health? Then treat yourself with Baked Sweet Potato Polvorones which are rich in fibre and proteins. Also, these Sweet Potatoes are totally oil free.Read More
- 4 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- fresh thyme
- salt to taste
- ½ boiled sweet potato
- 4 tbsp gram flour
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Procedure to make Sweet Potato Polvorones: In a bowl add castor sugar, black pepper powder, fresh thyme, salt and mix it well.
- Finely chop boiled sweet potato and add it in the bowl.
- To the potatoes add refined flour, icing sugar, gram flour, salt, black pepper powder, white buttermilk and mix it well.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and prepare a dough.
- Cut the dough into small circular shapes and add them in a plate.
- Prick the dough using a fork and dust refined flour on it.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 175' C for 14 - 16 minutes.
- To the sugar & tyme mixture add icing sugar and mix it well.
- Add polvorones in the mixture and mix it.
- For garnish add thyme sprigs and icing sugar.
- Sweet Potato Polvorones are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.