Sweet Potato Halwa By LF Team
Sweet Potato Halwa
If you are amongst the people who crave to eat a sweet during their fast, this sweet potato halwa is for you. This halwa is made using very few ingredients and tastes divine. Do try this recipe at home.Read More
- 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp chopped cashew nuts
- 1 tsp raisins
- 1 cardamom
- 1 cup boiled and mashed sweet potato
- 150 ml milk
- 200 gm condensed milk
- soaked saffron strands
- In a pan, heat ghee, and add almonds, cashew nuts, raisins, cardamom, and toast lightly.
- Add boiled and mashed Sweet Potato, milk, condensed milk, soaked saffron and mix well.
- Cover the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Sweet Potato Halwa is ready to serve.
- Garnish it with ghee and chopped almonds.
Explore our Popular Stories.