Sweet Potato Crumble Bars By Gautam Mehrishi
Sweet Potato Crumble Bars
You might have eaten crunchy chocolate bar but ever heard about Sweet potato crumble bar? In this recipe we will learn how to make a Sweet potato crumble bar filled with chocolate chips and coconut.Read More
- 3 boiled sweet potatoes
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp refined flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- flax seeds
- icing sugar
- In a bowl add boiled sweet potato and mash it.
- Add salt, vanilla sugar, cinnamon & nutmeg powder and mix it well.
- Add butter and mix it well. , Add refined flour, honey and mix it.
- In a bowl add crushed walnut, refined flour, vanilla sugar, vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Add desiccated coconut powder, butter, mix it and add the chocolate chip.
- In a tray add olive oil, dust refined flour, add the base, crumbled walnuts mixture.
- To garnish add desiccated coconut, chocolate chips, flax seeds and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 175' C for 22 minutes.
- Cut slices of crumble bar.
- For garnish add icing sugar.
- Sweet Potato Crumble Bars is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.