Sweet Potato Crumble Bars
You might have eaten crunchy chocolate bar but ever heard about Sweet potato crumble bar? In this recipe we will learn how to make a Sweet potato crumble bar filled with chocolate chips and coconut.Read More
- 3 boiled sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp refined flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- flax seeds
- icing sugar
- In a bowl add boiled sweet potato and mash it.
- Add salt, vanilla sugar, cinnamon & nutmeg powder and mix it well.
- Add butter and mix it well. , Add refined flour, honey and mix it.
- In a bowl add crushed walnut, refined flour, vanilla sugar, vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Add desiccated coconut powder, butter, mix it and add the chocolate chip.
- In a tray add olive oil, dust refined flour, add the base, crumbled walnuts mixture.
- To garnish add desiccated coconut, chocolate chips, flax seeds and bake it in the oven at 175' C for 22 minutes.
- Cut slices of crumble bar.
- To garnish add icing sugar and Sweet Potato Crumble Bars is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.