Sweet Pea Soup with Yogurt and Pine Nuts By LF Team
Sweet Pea Soup with Yogurt and Pine Nuts
Seasonal soup with the sweetness of green peas, the freshness of spinach and mint leaves and crunch of pine nuts. This soup is a burst of flavours and will keep you full for a long time.Read More
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 tsp mint leaves
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- For garnish
- 2 tsp pine nuts
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped dill leaves
- Boil water in a deep-cooking pot.
- Place a strainer on the water.
- In the strainer, add green peas, spinach leaves, mint leaves and garlic cloves. Cook it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the strainer with the mixture and dip the strainer in cold water, Then, transfer the mixture from the strainer into a mixer grinder.
- Add chicken stock and salt to it, blend it well.
- Pour the soup into a bowl.
- To garnish: In a mixing bowl, add pine nuts, olive oil and chopped fresh dill leaves. Mix it well.
- Garnish the soup with yogurt and pine nuts mixture.
Explore our Popular Stories.