Sweet lemon pickle By apekshashetty
Sweet lemon pickle
Taught by motherRead More
- lime 25
- Green chillis 10
- Red chillies 250 grms
- sugar 150grms
- Jeera 2 tspoon
- mustard 2 tspoon
- peper 2tspoon
- turmeric 1 tspoon
- methi 1tspoon
- Garlic 100 grms
- wash the lime nicely and wipe in a cloth.
- cut into 8 pieces and remove the seeds.
- for this add salt and bring to a boil.
- add slit green chills and chopped ginger to this.
- boil it for 5 minutes allow it to cool.
- boil the sugar with same pro potion water , let it cool.
- fry all the ingredients seperatly and powder it .
- Then mix everything cut garlic into small pieces.
- Tempering process: In a pan add curry leaves and garlic and fry and add this to pickle.