Sweet Corn & Fenugreek Rice By Paramjit Kaur Banga
Sweet Corn & Fenugreek Rice
It is healthy as well as tasty dish made with rice, sweet corn and fenugreek as its main components. It is extremely tasty with a blend of tasty Indian Spices.Read More
- 500 grams Basmati Rice
- Handful of whole and ground Indian spices like cumin seeds, cinnamon, curry leaves, bay leaves, Blach Peppercorns, salt, Star Anise
- 250 grams sweet corn
- 1 bundle of fenugreek
- 10 Garlic Clove, fine chopped
- 5 Green Chillies, fine chopped
- 1 Bundle of Coriander leaves, chopped
- 3 medium size onions, chopped
- In a kadai, heat oil.
- Then put whole and ground Indian Spices(handful).
- Put chopped onion.
- When it becomes light brown in colour, put sweet corAdd salt to taste.
- After 2-3 mins, put fenugreek.
- After 10 mins, put chopped coriander.
- After 5 mins, put garlic and green chillies, fine chopped.
- After 10 mins, add cooked rice which has been cooked in a cooker simultaneously.
- Mix it for 5 mins.
- Leave it on low flame for 2-3 mins and stir it.
- While serving add coriander leaves.