Sweet Coconut Samosa By Ranveer Brar
Sweet Coconut Samosa
Are you looking for a unique dessert recipe? Here's a dessert samosa filled with the sweetened coconut, this samosa is a treat for those with a sweet tooth. The baked coconut samosa will wow your guests.Read More
- For the samosa filling
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- ½ cup coconutgrated and desiccated
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cashew nutsfinely chopped
- 1 tbsp raisinsfinely chopped
- For the samosas
- 4 samosa pattis
- Refined flour paste
- Oil for greasing
- For garnish
- powdered sugar
- pine nuts (chironji)
- Mint leaves
- Add condensed milk and grated coconut to a bowl and make a thick paste.
- For the samosa filling, add nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, brown sugar, cashew nuts, and raisins to the paste, and mix well.
- Add the filling to samosa pattis and roll them in triangular shapes.
- Seal the samosas with a paste of refined flour and water.
- Place the samosas on a baking tray and lightly brush with oil.
- Bake the samosas at 180 C to 200 C for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Set aside in a plate.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and chironji on the baked samosas.
- Garnish the samosas with gulkand and mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.