Sweet Carrot & Spinach Puree By Aditi Govitrikar
Sweet Carrot & Spinach Puree
Looking for a dinner substitute that's low on calories? Here is a healthy puree made using spinach and sweet carrot. It's a yummy and healthy dinner option that can be cooked easily at home.Read More
- 2 to 3 carrots
- 8 to10 spinach leaves
- ½ tsp jaggery
- ice cold water
- Boil water in a pan. Add carrots to the pan and cook them till done.
- Remove the carrots and blanch spinach leaves in the same water.
- Place the blanched spinach in ice cold water.
- In a blender, add boiled carrots, spinach, water and jaggery.
- Blend it into a smooth puree.
- Transfer the puree to a serving bowl.
- Sweet Carrot & Spinach Puree is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.