It's possible to make a delicious sweet at home quickly. Try this variation.Read More
- 3 to 4 tbsp betel nuts
- 3 to 4 tbsp cashew nuts
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 to 5 tsp condensed milk solid roasted
- 1 tsp grated coconut
- 2 tsp dried red cherries
- grated coconut
- fennel seeds
- glazed cherry
- Blend some chopped betelnuts and cashew nuts in a mixer transfer the mixture to a bowl and add some sugar to it.
- Further add fennel seeds, roasted condensed milk solid, grated coconut and dried red cherry, and mix all.
- Take a little of this mixture and give it a round shape.
- Do the same with the rest of the mixture too.
- Insert a toothpick in them to serve as a handle.
- Coat this sweet with grated coconut.
- Garnish it with fennel seeds condensed milk solids and glazed cherry.
- If you want to keep this in the refrigerator for more than a day, avoid mixing with condensed milk and coconut.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.