Suvarna Rabdi By Gautam Mehrishi
Now have rabri, but with a fruity twist—This version of rabri contains pumpkin and is served with whipped cream as well!Read More
- 1 boiled pumpkin
- ½ tsp vanilla pod
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 to 2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp saffron soaked in milk
- 1 to 2 tsp dry rose petals
- 3 to 4 tsp cashew ground
- whipped cream
- dry rose petals
- Boil small pieces of peeled pumpkin in water and sugar or jaggery (sugar brightens the colour of pumpkin).
- Grind the pumpkin pieces with vanilla pod, cardamom powder, nutmeg powder and sugar.
- Boil the milk in a vessel for 15 to 20 minutes, add saffron (soaked in hot milk), roasted cashew powder, dry rose petals and ground pumpkin mixture.
- Cook for another 15 to 20 on a low flame.
- Garnish Suvarna Rabdi with whipped cream and dry rose petals.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.