Gujrati traditional snacks are mind-blowingly tasty and are much-loved all over India. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe of this mouthwatering snack. This snack made with Bengal Gram and Yellow gram soaked overnight and then ground and steamed and tempered with mild spices is hard to resist.Read More
- 1 cup soaked bengal gram
- 2 tbsp soaked yellow gram
- salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2-3 tbsp small sev
- corianer chutney
- pomegranate seeds
- black pepper powder
- Grind together the Bengal gram, yellow gram and salt in a grinder.
- Pour the paste in separate bowls and steam in a steamer for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the steamer and spread groundnut oil, sev, coriander chutney and pomegranate seeds on it.
- Sprinkle the black pepper, salt and asafoetida over it and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.