Sundried Tomatoes and Parmesan Loaf By Maria Goretti
Sundried Tomatoes and Parmesan Loaf
The beauty of having the Sundried Tomatoes & Parmesan Loaf is that it is so flavourful and does not necessarily have to be eaten with any accompaniments. Brush over some butter to add some flavour.Read More
- 250 gm all purpose flour
- 100-150 ml water
- 10 gm activated yeast
- 50 gm sundried tomatoes
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 50 gm grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- sea salt
- melted butter
- In a bowl add refined flour, salt, water, olive oil, the activated yeast and prepare a dough.
- To the dough add sundried tomatoes, rosemary, grated parmesan cheese and knead it.
- In a bowl add oil and prove the dough with a covered piece of cloth for 30 minutes.
- In a baking tray add oil, cut slices of dough and place it in the tray.
- Add sea salt and let the dough prove with a covered piece of cloth for 25 minutes.
- Bake the dough in a preheated oven at 200' C for 20 minutes.
- To garnish add melted butter and sundried tomatoes parmesan loaf is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.