Summerly-Chilled cold pressed Melon juices By Rahul Chakrabarti
Summerly-Chilled cold pressed Melon juices
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 5
Great way to beat the heat in the summer and for the melons to kick start your day with some cold pressed slow juicing that not only hydrates your body throughout but also maintains the healthiness in the body. Water melons have great nutritional benefits. Go summery Go MelonyRead More
- 500 gms, water melon, chopped into fine pieces
- 2-3 pieces, Cucumber, 200 gms, chopped roughly
- 1 lemon, sliced into half
- Black salt, 1 tsp
- Chat masala, 1/2 pinch for each glass (optional)
- mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Ice cubes for chilling effect
- In a hurom cold pressed slow juicer of 350 rpm put the cut water melon and cucumber in the order of 3:1 respectively for juicing.
- Forward and reverse option button to be pressed simultaneously for proper mixing.
- Transfer the juices into a tall jar, squeeze the lemon, and add black salt and give it a stir.
- Pour into medium size glasses of 200 ml as shown and sprinkle some chat masala on the top.
- Garnish with mint and your melony juice is ready to think, for chilled one put in the refrigerator for an hour for cooling. Add some ice cubes for ready to drink to get an immediate cold effect.