Summer Salad By Diana Santoke
Full of refreshing and nutritious veggies and delectable dressing, this easy to make summer salad is a hit and flawless way of making your kids eat veggiesRead More
- 2 beetroots
- 3 to 4 baby carrots
- 1 to 2 cucumbers
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- Lettuce leaves as required
- Cherry tomatoes as required
- 5 to 6 Cherries
- 7 to 8 black and green olives
- Bread croutons as required
- 2 to 3 strips Parmesan cheese
- For Dressing :2 to 3 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp mustard sauce
- 1 to 2 tsp honey
- 1 to 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper powder to taste
- For the salad dressing mix vinegar, mustard sauce, honey, olive oil, and black pepper powder in a bowl.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Thinly slice beetroots, baby carrots, cucumbers, and green, red, and yellow bell peppers.
- Arrange lettuce leaves in the serving plate.
- Drizzle the salad dressing on the leaves.
- Arrange the sliced vegetables on the leaves.
- Add the remaining dressing on the vegetables.
- Add cherry tomatoes, cherries, black and green olives, bread croutons, and parmesan cheese.
- The salad is ready.