SUMMER CAKE By Harsha Bulani
This cake gives the perfect summer vibe. Imagine a farm surrounded with sunflowers and you feel the fresh air.Read More
- 1½ cups Maida
- 1 cup Curd (Plain Yogurt)
- 3/4 cup powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Cooking Oil (unused)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essense
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipped cream (for frosting only)
- 1-2 drops of yellow liquid food colour(to colour the frosting)
- In a bowl, sieve all dry ingredients and keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients .
- Mix both the mixtures untill no lumps.
- Prepare your cake mould by greasing it with oil and then put the batter into it.
- Bake at 180°c for 25-30 mins or untill the toothpick comes out clean.
- For frosting: beat the cream untill you get stiff peaks. Then add yellow colour to it but dont mix it properly to get the double exposure.