Sujji gulab jamun By shraddha fulmamdikar
Sujji gulab jamun
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 2
Sujji gives so good taste.Read More
- Sugar - 1.5,elachi, sujji - 1 cup..
- Elachi powdered & sujji powdered
- In pan first take 1.5 cup sugar and same amount of water...boil it ...till it get sticky syrup..
- Now take mixer in that add 1cup sujji fine powdered it ...
- Now take a pan brush ghee to pan than add powdered sujji & roast it till it get aromatic smell & color...
- Add 1cup milk to sujji powder and make batter with out lumps .slowly add mixing it.. so our dough is ready.. cool it slightly & make into dough take 1tbsp of oil and keep aside..After that make round ball & u can make some flowers also which I did..now it's ready to fry..
- Now heat oil in kadai and fry the round balls till it gets golden brown..
- Slightly cool the balls and add to warm syrup add elachi powder as per u r taste..
- So, our gulab jamun is ready to eat...delicious..