Suji Uttapam By LF Team
While uttapams are a great breakfast option, making an uttapam is no more a challenge. Follow this simple recipe and make delicious suji uttapams at home. These are best enjoyed with chutney.Read More
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1-2 cup water, Salt
- 1 tsp oil
- In a saucepan, roast semolina for 2-3 minutes and transfer it into a bowl.
- Then, add yogurt, grated ginger, water and salt.
- Mix it well.
- Allow it to rest for an hour.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Then, pour a ladleful of the batter.
- Spread the batter to make the uttapam.
- Sprinkle chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped green chillies and chopped coriander leaves.
- Cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add oil and flip the uttapam.
- Cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes.
Explore our Popular Stories.