Sugarcane Ice - Cream Tart
Are you somebody who enjoys trying new flavours of ice-cream regularly. Then this ice-cream is a must try for you. The Sugarcane Ice-Cream Tart has the refreshing taste of sugarcane. The marshmallows, lemon slices and flower petals garnish enhance the beauty of this dessert.Read More
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 - 2 1/3 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 10 - 15 marshmallows
- 2 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup sugarcane juice
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- peppermint as required
- 1 tbsp crushed pistachio
- For garnish
- lemon slice
- flower petals
- In a heated pan, add coconut milk, rock salt as per taste, stir it and let it cook.
- In another heated pan, add fresh cream, condensed milk, marshmallows and mix it well.
- In a pan, add brown sugar and let it caramelise. Add sugarcane juice and stir it. Add maple syrup, rock salt as per taste, peppermint and stir it. Add marshmallow and let it cook.
- Add the condensed milk mixture in a cake mould and set it in the deep freezer for an hour. Add the mixture in a bowl and churn it and deep freeze it again. Repeat the process 2 - 3 times.
- Once the ice cream is set, pour the caramel and spread it. Add crushed pistachio and set it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Garnish it with lemon slices, marshmallows and flower petals.
Explore our Popular Stories.