Sugar Snow Globe Dessert By Maria Goretti
Sugar Snow Globe Dessert
The Sugar Snow Globe dessert made from almond and pistachio flour and topped with berries not only makes for great eye-candy but is also a healthy indulgence. This recipe is a sweet escape for every dessert lover.Read More
- orange curd- 500 ml orange juice
- 125 gm sugar
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- For dough
- 250 gm all purpose flour
- 125 gm butter
- 30 gm almonds flour
- 35 gm pistachio powder
- 125 gm castor sugar
- 1 tsp edible green food colour
- 1 egg
- For lgloo dough
- 200 gm butter cubes
- 300 gm castor sugar
- 200 gm glucose syrup
- 75 ml water
- For garnish
- 200 gm whipped cream
- 2-3 raspberries
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a bowl add refined flour and crumble the butter into the flour.
- Add almond flour, pistachio powder, castor sugar, edible green food colour, egg and prepare a dough.
- Cover the dough in a piece of cloth and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough over the flour and with a cookie cutter into circular shapes.
- On a baking tray place the mould.
- Add the slice of cookie into the mould make a cup-like shape and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 15 minutes.
- In a heated pan add fresh orange juice, sugar, orange zest and let it cook.
- In a bowl add eggs, orange syrup and whisk it and repeat the process.
- Add the mixture to the syrup and let it cook.
- Add gelatin to the water and let it soak.
- Add this in the orange mixture.
- Add butter and mix it.
- In a pan add castor sugar, glucose syrup, water and let it cook.
- Add the orange curd in the baked cookie and refrigerate it for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Decorate it with whipped cream, raspberries and blueberries.
Explore our Popular Stories.