Subzi Empanadas By Ranveer Brar
Give your leftover sabzi a stylish and tasty twist with this recipe.Read More
- 1 cup leftover vegetables
- 2 tbsp pinenuts
- 1/4 cup orange
- 1 tsp yeast
- 2 tbsp yellow food colour
- 2 cups refined flour
- 1 tsp oil
- For sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chilli sauce
- Take your leftover vegetable and chop them. Then chop pine nuts and mix them well with the chopped leftover vegetable. Transfer it into a small bowl and keep is aside.
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl, add orange juice, yeast, yellow food colour, refined flour and oil. Mix it well until it forms a dough.
- Make small dough balls from the dough. Dust refined flour over it and roll out a thin sheet.
- Cut it into a circle shape with a help of a ring mould.
- Wet the edges of the circular sheets. Then, stuff in the vegetable mixture in the sheet and seal it with the help of a fork.
- Dust refined flour in a baking tray and place the prepared empanadas in it.
- Glaze oil over the empanadas. Preheat the oven at 180 C to 200 C and bake it for 10 to 12 minutes.
- For the sauce: Mix mayonnaise and chilli sauce in a bowl.
- Serve the prepared Subzi empanadas with the prepared sauce and tomato salsa.
- Garnish it with rice papad and celery.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.