Stuffed Tomatoes with scrambled egg By Always Hungry
Stuffed Tomatoes with scrambled egg
It's a light meal. It can be taken as breakfast as well as snacks. It so easy to make.Read More
- For (scrambled eg2 eggs
- 1 medium size onion finely chopped
- 1-2 green chillies chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- Coriander chopped(as require1/4 tbsp cumin seed
- For (Stuffed Tomat2 large tomato
- 1 large onion/grated
- 2-3 tbsp tomato puree
- 6-7 garlic clove/grated
- 100 gm paneer/cottage cheese
- Green paste(coriander leaves, green chillies,black pepper powder,mint leave1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/3 garam masala powder
- Making scrambled eggs:-.
- Heat oil in pan, add the cumin seed, chopped green chillies and minced garlic in the pan.
- add chopped onion and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Then break the egg in the pan and stir it continuously till eggs become granules,.
- After that add salt (as per tastand chopped coriander leaves.
- At last you can add any seasonings if wanted. Scrambled egg is ready.
- Making Stuffed Tomatoes:-.
- For stuffing:.
- Heat oil in the pan, add cumin seeds and minced garlic.
- After that add grated onion and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 2-3 tbsp tomato puree and cook few more minutes.
- Then add mixed paneer(Take another bowl and add paneer and green paste into it and mix well.).
- At last season it with salt, black pepper powder and garam masala powder.
- Now our stuffing is ready.
- Take tomatoes(all the seeds extracted from insidand fill it with stuffings.
- For frying:.
- Heat oil in pan and put the stuffed tomatoes carefully and fry it on medium heat.
- Note: don't press the tomatoes while frying and fry from all side gently.