Stuffed Salami French Toast By Shipra Khanna
Stuffed Salami French Toast
A delicious twist to the classic French toast, this Stuffed Salami French Toast recipe will leave you wanting for more. Chef Shipra Khanna turns the traditional sweet French toast into a mouthwatering treat. This twist makes it an ideal afternoon snack for your kids.Read More
- 2 eggs
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green chilli
- 4 slices garlic bread
- 2 chicken salami
- 1/2 tsp oil
- For garnish Reduced balsamic sauce
- In a bowl, add eggs, salt as per taste, black pepper and whisk it.
- On the garlic bread, add salami, onion slices, chopped green chilli and cover it with garlic bread.
- Heat a pan, add oil, pour the egg and make a thin layer. Add the bread slices and cover it with egg and cook from all the sides.
- Cut the toast diagonally. Serve with salad and garnish with reduced balsamic sauce.
Explore our Popular Stories.