Stuffed Potlakaya Koora` By Pankaj Bhadouria
Stuffed Potlakaya Koora`
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for an interesting and unique starter, Stuffed Potlakaya Koora. In this recipe, she stuffs the Snakegourd with a deliciously tasty mixture. These shallow-fried stuffed rolls are downright delicious.Read More
- 1 snake gourd
- pink salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp tamarind pulp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the snake gourd into two-inch pieces.
- Scoop out the inner part of snake gourd and make it hollow.
- In a pan, add water, pink salt as per taste and parboil thee snake gourd.
- Remove the snake gourd in cold water and let it cool.
- For stuffing, add white sesame seed in a pan and dry roast it.
- Pound the sesame seeds.
- In the same pan, add gram flour and roast it on a slow flame.
- Add it in a bowl.
- Add desiccated coconut, cumin seeds, sesame seed powder, red chilli powder, pink salt as per taste.
- Mix the mixture well.
- Add chopped onion, tamarind pulp, olive oil and mix it well.
- Fill the snake with the mixture.
- In a pan, add olive oil, stuffed snake gourd and cook it until it turns brown.
- Let it cool down and cut it into halves for serving.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.