Stuffed oven roasted chicken
Winner - Your Recipe Contest – Baking Edition Fortnight 1
Indian spiced chicken stuffed with chicken liver, gizzard, chicken thigh pices, boilled egg, cheddar cheese marinated with cafereal spices...Read More
- Whole chicken 1kg (with skin)
- Chicken liver 30gr (small cubes)
- Chicken gizzard 30gr (small cubes)
- Chicken thigh 30gr ( small cubes )
- Corriender 30 gr
- Mint 30gr
- Garlic 40 gr
- Ginger 25 gr
- Green chilli 20 gr
- Lemon 2no
- Salt 30 gr
- Kashmiri chilli powder 25 gr
- crushed Corriender seed 10gr
- whole cumin 10gr
- Whole kashmir chilli 10gr
- Fennel seed 10gr
- Oil 30ml
- Salted Butter 30gr
- Cumin powder 15gr
- Onion 50 gr (chopped)
- Egg 1no (boilled)
- Cheddar cheese 50gr (small cubes)
- For stuffed oven rosted chicken , take a whole clean and wiped chicken with skin. Cut some marks on leg and backside, seasoned dry seasoning first like salt, kashmir chilli powder, cumin powder, ginger & garlic paste with green chilli and corriender . Than apply lemon juice & finish it with oil . Than keep it in chiller for atleast 4 hours.
- Meanwhile take a pan and heat oil add chopped onions & chicken gizzard ,cook it well and than add chicken thigh pices, than add paste of corriender,mint,greenchilli, garlic,ginger and some salt with chicken liver cook well and add boilled egg . After cool down the mixture add cheddar cheese .
- Meanwhile preheat the oven at 240degree for 15 min .
- In a pan add kashmir chilli whole, cumin seeds,fennel seed, whole Corriender seed . Pan roast well and grind it roughly.
- Stuff the filling in chicken and tie legs . And put some grinded dry rough masala on top of chicken brest side.
- At last put chicken in preheated oven at 240 for 1 hour 30min .
- After 1hour 20min remove the chicken and apply butter on skin for crispiness and golden colour along with leftover rough pan roast masala .and put for 10min in oven...than ready to serve.