Stuffed Orange Kulfi By Ranjitha Ranju
Stuffed Orange Kulfi
My recipe is stuffed orange kulfi. It's special because nothing can be good thirst quencher than a juicy orange. It is rich in Vitamin C, loaded with potassium. In fact, oranges works wonder on skin too especially during summer.Read More
- 1litre full fat milk
- 250g sugar
- 5 orange
- 1tsp orange zest
- 2tbsp of chopped almonds, walnuts and pistachios
- 1tbsp corn starch
- A big pinch of saffron
- Cut open the top of the orange and scoop out the pulp using a spoon and freeze the orange shells.
- In a wide pan, add milk and keep boiling. After 5min add in 200g of sugar, corn starch slurry and saffron and continue boiling on medium flame untill it reduces to ½ litre. Keep stirring.
- On the other side of the stove , boil orange juice, orange zest and 50g of sugar untill it reduces to half.
- Turn off the heat and let both orange juice and milk to cool down.
- Once cooled, Mix orange juice and milk. Add dry fruits in the kulfi mixture.
- Pour the kulfi mixture into the orange shells, close with orange top. Freeze over night.
- Tadaaa!! Yummy, tasty orange kulfi is ready.