Stuffed Onions By Pankaj Bhadouria
Looking for a main course dish with a difference? Try these Stuffed Onions by Chef Pankaj Bhadouria. The onions stuffed with delicious and spicy minced chicken are baked to perfection and are sweet and tender.Read More
- 3 onions
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup minced chicken
- 1/2 tsp ground all spice
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp finely chopped coriander
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Peel the skin of the onion and wash it nicely. Scoop the onion from the inside. Repeat the same with other onions.
- In a heated pan, add oil, finely chopped onion and let it turn pink. Add finely chopped garlic, ginger and mix it. Add minced chicken and let it cook until it turns brown.
- Add all ground spice, Kashmiri red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix it well. Add kasoori methi and mix it well.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and mix it well. Add water and let it cook for 3 - 5 minutes. Add finely chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Stuff the onions with the mixture and bake it in the oven for 180'C for 20 - 25 minutes. Serve with naan.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.